With over twenty years in the Service industry and caring for the needs of others, we are passionate about Estate Planning and ensuring that everyone is informed about protecting themselves and their families.
We specialise and have vast experience in
Last Wills and Testaments
Lasting Powers of Attorney
Lifetime / Property Trusts
Guardianship / Disability Trusts.
Deed of Trusts
Inheritance Tax Advice
Secure Will Storage and registration of Wills to Wills UK
Advice in the comfort of your own home does not cost anything, but can save and protect your Family at a very stressful time.
We cover the whole of the UK
Please contact us for further information
- Include instructions for passing your ‘Legacies’ in addition to your valuables.
- Include instructions while you are living how you would like your Care, bank accounts, and home to be dealt with in case you lose your faculties before you die.
- Name a guardian for your Children if under the age of eighteen and protection from sideways inheritance.
- Provide for family members with special needs
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need future protection from creditors or divorce.
- Provide for the transfer of your business at your retirement, disability, or death.
- Minimize taxes, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees.
- Be an ongoing process, not a one-time event. Your plan should be reviewed and updated as your family and financial situations (and laws) change over your lifetime.
- Who is Estate planning for EVERYONE over 18 years old.